Members can manage many aspects of their Antris Plans using the voice call-in option.
To manage your trip plan via Voice Call:
1. Call the Antris Global toll-free number. The Member’s Global Toll-free Number is available at the bottom of your My Plans page upon login.
2. Follow the automated voice instructions to access the listed functionality:
– Departing on an existing Standby plan.
– Deactivate your Active Plan.
– Check-in to upcoming and overdue checkpoints.
– Initiate a panic alarm/SOS, or cancel an emergency.
– Change the timing of your next checkpoint. Note – The mobile app or website are recommended for timing changes.