First, you must pair the GPS device with your Antris member account.
1. Once logged in, click the ‘My Profile’ tab.
2. Navigate to your ‘My Personal Profile’ tab.
3. Click the ‘Edit Profile’ button.
4. Enter your GPS device’s IMEI number into the ‘Satellite Phone’ field. Once completed, click ‘Save Profile’.
Next, you’ll need to set up your GPS Device to communicate with Antris.
- Open a browser and log in to your GPS Device account.
- Set the programmable message options to send up to 3 of Antris’ Satellite Message Templates (OK (check-in), STOP (deactivate plan, SOS (request immediate emergency Response by your emergency responders),
- Save your changes and sync your Delorme or Spot device.