Everything you need to know, so you can use Antris like a pro.
LOCATION INTELLIGENCE & ANALYTICS = SAFETY & SAVINGS
As the growth of the mobile workforce population rapidly accelerates and regulatory worker safety compliance requirements increase, companies are compelled to ensure their employees safety is adequately monitored and incidents responded to. Data based workflow analytics is increasingly essential to achieving greater efficiency and savings.
Antris is an automated SaaS solution designed specifically to monitor Member safety while travelling or working alone. Antris communicates with smart phones and satellite phones on our Antris Integrated Communications Platforms (Mobile app, Website, Two-way Text, Email and Voice as well as GPS & WIFI technologies globally.
For organizations with Groups of workers or volunteers, will have access to our TracDash administration dashboard for real time monitoring, reporting and Plan assignment.
Antris replaces unreliable, manual, labor intensive processes with automated lone worker safety, gathering and retaining data for reporting location and workflow analytics. Antris addresses the legal duty-of-care responsibility of directors, officers and management to ensure the safety of employees.
Antris enables organizations to achieve better workflow management and gain efficiency, risk mitigation and savings.
Use Antris web based tools and templates enable you to create Plans when working alone.
You can include as many time interval check-ins as required. We automatically start the Alert Process by sending text & email reminders to Check-in on each upcoming Check-point starting at time of check-in. Check-in anytime on our mobile app.
If we cannot confirm your safety and security with the Alert Process, your Plan will go into Emergency Status and Antris will start an Emergency Response Process. Antris will issue an Emergency Response Request to your designated Emergency Contacts, including access to the most current update of your Plan Summary on the Antris TracDash. Information details in Plan the plan summary can be critical to a rapid, effective recovery effort if an unforeseen emergency arises.
AntrisPRO offers Group Administrators access to TracDash , a centralized dashboard, to assign and update Plans as well as monitor their team members in real-time.
Automated Security so you can Travel Safely knowing Antris has your back.
Antris automatically reacts immediately and proactively if our Member fails or more importantly, is unable to Check-in on a scheduled checkpoint in an Active Plan. See Alert Process and Emergency Response.
While people increasingly participate in activities that put them at risk, Antris has combined GPS, communications and web technologies to replace largely ineffective paper planning, inefficient buddy systems and costly human monitoring services. Antris does not require and special devices, only a smart phone.
Antris provides a reliable method of assigning work and travel plans, monitoring lone workers safety, documenting trips and activity plans.
Antris automates lone worker safety and gathers data for reporting workflow analytics: enabling organizations to better manage workflows and gain efficiency and savings.
Antris addresses the legal duty-of-care responsibility of directors, officers and management to ensure the safety of employees.
Efficiency = Safety + Savings
We know work and adventures can often involve being outside of cell connectivity, so Antris is built to accommodate. Here are the features Antris offers to ensure a seamless member experience:
- Voice Call-in: This offers an alternative to the mobile app in areas with low data connectivity. Using our Global toll-free number (855)792-4890, Antris offers two-way texting or voice call to Check-in, change Check-in times, deactivate your Plan, and issue an SOS – all via text message or voice!
- Connectivity Alerts: The mobile app alerts you when you are going out of cellular range.
- GPS Device Integration: Antris integrates with Garmin inReach and SPOT devices so you can use them to manage your Antris Plan too!
Antris Plans can be created in a few easy steps on the mobile app.
Time Interval Plan:
Users check-in with a single click based on a frequency (ranging from 15 minutes to 4 hours) preset by the User or the Group Administrator.
Scheduled Location Plan:
Users check-in with a single click at predetermined times and locations preset for each plan by the User or the Group Administrator.
An Antris Plan stores your departure and intended Check-in times.
Members Check-in with a single click based on a timed frequency (ranging from 15 minutes to 4 hours) preset by the Member or the Group Administrator.
Checkpoints are the primary means of monitoring your safety during an Antris Plan. Checkpoints can be on a preset Time Interval or Scheduled Locations.
Time Interval checkpoints are preset according to your Group requirements (15 minutes to 4 hours). Antris monitors your plan check-ins and deploys the automated reminder Alert Process if check-ins are missed. Your location data is recorded when you check-in on a Time Interval plan.
Scheduled Location checkpoints can be any place you intend to visit or pass during the trip. You can have any number of Checkpoints on a Plan. Checkpoints are added using a physical address or latitude & longitude coordinates. On location check-in, Members store the location of each Checkpoint and their anticipated arrival time when creating a Scheduled Location Plan. All your locations are saved for easy future use.
A Standby Plan is one of the three types of Antris Plans (others include: Active Plan and Past Plans). A Plan can be saved as Standby once you have filled out the required information. The Plan will remain in Standby status until a departure is confirmed. Valid Standby Plans cannot be activated while an Active Plan exists.
Once you’ve confirmed departure on a Plan, it goes from being a Standby Plan to an Active Plan. You can save up to ten standby Plans, saved in the mobile app and available for access and activation whenever you need them.
Antris also saves Plans to Standby status if you cancel the Emergency Status on an Active Plan.
An Active Plan is a Plan where your departure has been confirmed. Only one Plan can be Active at a time. Checkpoint monitoring begins at initial departure time. You will receive Alerts to check-in on your checkpoints, including initial departure.
A Plan Summary is created for all Antris Plans. The Plan Summary includes all Plan details, such as Check-in locations, mileage, times, and current status. The Plan Summary is on a secure web link that is updated in real-time.
Managing your Plans
You can update your Plan anywhere and anytime; at home or on-the-go. You can change the Check-in dates, times and locations on an Active Plan or request your Authorized Emergency Response at any time on the Antris Mobile App.
Click for specific Plan management functionality.
Antris will never divulge your individual or organizations private information except as specifically authorized by you, as required to use Antris services or as required by law.
Antris uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to securely obtain confidential member information and to transmit private documents via the Internet. SSL is the most widely deployed security protocol used today. SSL secures all communication between you and Antris.
The Antris service and all of the Members’ personal information is stored at a recognized global industry leader in IT data hosting and security.
To the best of our ability, Antris will comply with the privacy requirements of the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the US Privacy Act of 1974.
Members can manage many aspects of their Antris Plans using the voice call-in option.
Members can manage two aspects of their Antris Plans using the Voice Call option.
1. Call the Antris Global toll-free number (855) 792-4890 from you registered cell phone number.
2. Input your 4-digit PIN to access your personal account.
3. Follow the automated voice instructions to access the listed functionality:
– Deactivate your Active Plan.
– Initiate an SOS, or cancel an Emergency.
Managing your Profile
Group Managers pre-select Emergency Contacts for their Group. As part of the Emergency Response, Antris will notify (via text, email and voice call-out) and Provide Plan Summary to Emergency Contacts if a Plan enters Emergency Status.
Emergency Contacts are notified according to the Tiered Emergency Escalation criteria set for the Group.
Your Group Administrator should give your Emergency Contacts clear instructions on how them are to respond to an Emergency Status notification in one arises.
First, you must pair the GPS device with your Antris member account.
We know you may travel in and out of cellular range, so Antris offers GPS/Satellite device integration to accommodate. This means devices such as your Spot and Garmin inReach can be paired with your Antris account. Using these devices, you can access the following functionality:
- Check-in OK on your Antris Plan
- Initiate an SOS and immediate Emergency Status
- Deactivate your Antris Plan (STOP)
GPS/SATELLITE DEVICE INTERGRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Pair the Satellite/GPS Device with your Antris user account as a member of an organization:
- Sign into the TracDash administrator’s dashboard.
- Select ‘Members’ from the left navigation menu.
- Select the Member you wish to assign a Satellite GPS device.
- Select ‘Edit Selected Member’ from the options at the top right of the screen.
- Enter your Satellite GPS’s IMEI number into the ‘Satellite Phone ID (IMEI)’ field.
- Select ‘Save” to save your changes.
- Set up your Satellite GPS Device to communicate with Antris:
- Open a browser and log in to your Satellite/GPS Device account. Antris supports both Spot and Garmin inReach devices.
- Set the programmable preset message options to communicate with our secure endpoint email addresses email@example.com using the following format:
- Save your changes and sync your Delorme or Spot device.
- You must activate your plan on mobile app before departing on your plan.
- While on an Active Plan (departed from the mobile app), select any of the custom preset message options from your Delorme or Spot to create a new checkpoint at your location. Message can indicate you are OK, STOPPING, or need as SOS accordingly.
GPS Device: GPS devices can only SEND preset messages from your device to their active plans. Without a dedicated email and cell phone number, Antris is unable to send you direct emails/texts. You will have to keep top of mind when your next checkpoint is due.
Satellite Device: Satellite devices with their own email address and telephone numbers will be able to receive incoming emails/texts from Antris as well as be able to send outbound preset messages to their active plans.
If you lose connection and have access to a mobile/satellite phone you can call into our toll-free number to stop a plan or initiate an SOS. (855) 792-4890
Managing your Account
Antris offers a multi-platform communications service, and you can manage your Plans by logging in via any of these methods.
|MOBILE APP||Find our mobile app for free in both Apple and Google play stores. Login with your registration credentials (email & password).|
|VOICE||In the case that you are not receiving good connectivity on your cell phone, as last resort, you can call our toll-free number (855) 792-4890 and input your 4-digit PIN to either Deactivate your Plan or initiate and SOS. No location information will be available to save in your plan in the case of an SOS, so we encourage use of the mobile app when available.|
|MANAGERS||For managers, login at www.antris.com and find the “MANAGER” login button on the top right our website. This will give you access to TracDash.|
Your password was first set when you registered with Antris. Your password enables access to the Antris website.
Antris passwords must be 6 – 8 characters in length and include at least one alpha character (a-z) and one numeric digit (0-9). Passwords are case sensitive.
Here’s how to change your password on the mobile app:
Your 4-digit PIN# is used to manage voice call options. This PIN# enables Antris to confirm your identification and prevent unauthorized access to your Plans.
Here’s how to change your 4-digit PIN#.
1. Login to your account via the “MEMBER” button on the top right of www.antris.com
2. Navigate to the ‘My Profiles’ page and onto the Personal Profile tab.
3. Click the ‘Change PIN’ button.
Change PIN: Fill out your current PIN and the new one you’d like to change it to. Once complete, click the ‘Change PIN’ button.
Forgotten PIN: Click the ‘Forgot PIN’ button. Fill out the email address associated with your Antris account. Instructions on resetting your PIN will be sent to this address.
You can change your registered email address via the Antris website. Simply login, click the My Personal Profile tab on the My Profiles page. Once you’ve updated the necessary information, you will receive a verification email with a link to a secure page to confirm the email address change.
Here’s how to change your registered email address:
1. Login to your MEMBER account on the Antris website.
2. Navigate to the ‘My Profiles’ page and onto the “Personal Profile” tab.
3. Click the ‘Change Email’ button.
4. Fill out the new email address. Once complete, click the ‘Change Email’ button.
You can change your registered cell phone number via the Antris website. Once you’ve updated the necessary information, you will receive a text requesting confirmation of the new number. The cellphone number will not be used by Antris until the confirmation code has been entered on the site.
Here’s how to change your registered cell phone number:
1. Login to your account via the website.
2. Navigate to the ‘My Profiles’ page and onto the ‘Personal Profile’ tab.
3. Click the ‘Change Cell Number’ button.
4. Fill out the new phone number and your 4-digit PIN#. Once complete, click the ‘Change Cell Number’ button. A confirmation code will be sent to the new number.
Alert Process & Emergency Status
Designed to monitor your safety during an Active Plan, the Alert Process automatically escalates through various communication platforms. If you miss a Check-in, the Alert Process communicates with you via email, text, and voice call to secure a Check-in.
*Timing of Alerts are customizable.
ALERT 1 – OCCURS AT SCHEDULED CHECKPOINT TIME
A text & email request for immediate check-in to avoid escalating alerts.
ALERT 2 – OVERDUE – OCCURS 10 MINUTES AFTER CHECKPOINT TIME
A text & email notification concerning overdue Checkpoint, and the request for immediate Check-in.
ALERT 3 – OVERDUE – OCCURS 5 MINUTES AFTER CHECKPOINT TIME
An automated voice call will be made to your registered cell phone number requesting a Check-in.
If the Alert Process is exhausted without a Check-in the Plan enters Emergency Status.
Your Plan can enter Emergency Status in one of two cases:
1. The Alert Process is exhausted without successfully confirming your safety. Once a Check-in has been overdue for *20 minutes without securing a check-in, the Plan enters Emergency Status.
* Times may vary for AntrisPRO Groups
2. You initiate an SOS, a request for immediate Emergency assistance. If your Plan enters Emergency Status, the Emergency Process will be initiated immediately.
An immediate emergency Response can be requested on the mobile App or by Voice call to the Antris Global Toll Free Number. (855) 792-4890
Tiered Emergency Escalation has been designed specifically so as to ensure your team members are getting immediate response and assistance.
In case the first Emergency Contact does not confirm responsibility to address a user’s emergency within one minute, Antris passes on the notification to the next assigned contact. This process escalates through the three group-designated Emergency Contacts.
How you can initiate an SOS during an Active Plan:
- Mobile App: Login and click the SOS button.
- Voice call-in: Call the Antris Global toll-free number (855)792-4890 and follow the instructions. Only to be used if cellular connectivity cannot access mobile ap. These requests via call in won’t have location information to share with emergency contacts..
An emergency can be cancelled in the Mobile App. If the mobile app is not accessibly due to poor connectivity, as a last resort, members can call our toll-free number (855) 792-4890 to cancel an emergency. Once an Emergency is cancelled, your Plan will enter Standby status.
Group Administrators and Emergency Contacts selected on your Plan will be notified immediately an emergency is cancelled.
No Tracking: When set to No Tracking, battery life is not noticeably affected.
Emergency Tracking: When set to Emergency Tracking, the app only live tracks during when an active Plan is in Emergency Status. When no Emergency is initiated, it will not be tracking and therefore the battery usage is not noticeably affected. Only when the app is Emergency status will your phone use approximately 5% of your battery per hour depending on the make of your phone. You will notice almost no data being used on this type of plan.
Full Tracking: Full Tracking will use approximately 5% of your battery per hour depending on the make of your phone. We recommend Members with Full Tracking Plans have a charging cable in their vehicle to keep battery charged during an Active Plan. If using a full tracking each day for a week the mobile app uses approximately 3G of data.
Antris uses the GPS functionality in smart phones. Most smart phones use a combination of GPS, WIFI and Cell Networks to provide the most accurate location data. Members must enable Location Services to “Always” on their mobile phone. Depending on the handset specification and satellite positions, accuracy can be narrowed down to within a few meters.
Antris has optimized its communication platforms to work with users in varying data ranges. Antris offers 2-way text messaging because SMS is a store-and-forward service, making it a more reliable means of communication in limited cell coverage areas. Similarly, the escalating Alert Process for missed check-ins is in place to mitigate a false alarm.
TracDash is an administrator’s dashboard designed to support teams of work-alone and at-risk personnel. The centralized dashboard enables team managers and administrators to access the status & location of their members in real-time.
Managers and Team Administrators can login to TracDash Login or by clicking the MANAGER login at Antris.com. It is important to note that only Administrators or Managers registered members of an Antris Group or Team can access TracDash.
For Individual and Group members, login to Antris as a MEMBER on Antris.com
Accessed via TracDash, each Report can be set to your timeframe of choice, whether it’s a day, a week, or a few months.
AntrisPRO reporting includes statistics such as:
– The number of Plans created on the web app vs. the mobile app
– The number of Plans created, activated, and completed
– The number of emergencies and deactivations
– Total hours in the field
– Average hours per Plan
1. Click ‘Reports’ from the navigation menu displayed on the left-side of TracDash.
2. Select the timeframe for which you want to access the reporting and statistics.
Do so by choosing the ‘To’ and ‘From’ dates, each with a dropdown calendar to improve your user experience.
To export Reports, click the grey ‘Export’ button on the right-hand side of the reporting page. A CSV file will be downloaded to your device.
If the Member is already an Antris user:
1. Click ‘Groups’ from the navigation menu displayed on the left-side of TracDash.
2. Find the Group of interest and click the ‘View’ or ‘Edit’ buttons on the right-hand side.
3. Find the member you want to add or remove from the list below, using the search bar if needed. To add a member to the group, click the dropdown beside their name and choose the role you want to assign them.
4. Once edits are completed, click the ‘Update Group’ button to save your changes.
If the Member you want to add is not yet registered to Antris:
1. Click ‘Groups’ from the navigation menu displayed on the left-side of TracDash.
2. Find the Group of interest and click the ‘Edit’ button on the left-hand side.
3. Click the ‘Add New Member’ button on the top right.
4. Fill out the necessary information. Click the ‘Add Member’ button to save your changes.
If our team has configured TracDash for you, all the Members have already been added to the system. The final component is inviting them to Antris:
1. From the Group of interest, find the member you are looking for.
2. Click the ‘Send Invite’ button.
An email will automatically be sent to the member, prompting them to complete their Antris registration.
Tiered Emergency Escalation requires confirmation from an Emergency Contact that they will address a member’s Emergency Status. In case the first Emergency Contact does not confirm responsibility to address a member’s emergency within one minute, Antris passes on the notification to the next assigned contact. This process escalates through the designated group Emergency Contact.
Editing Emergency Escalation for a Group:
1. Click ‘Groups’ from the TracDash navigation menu.
2. Find the Group you are looking for from the list displayed and click the ‘Edit’ button.
3. As per your preferences, change the people and order you want them contacted in case of an emergency. Once complete, click the ‘Update Group’ button to save your changes.
Editing Emergency Escalation for a specific user:
1. Click ‘Members’ from the TracDash navigation menu.
2. Find the member you are looking for from the list displayed and click the ‘Edit’ button.
3. As per your preferences, change the people and order you want them contacted in case of an emergency. Once complete, click the ‘Update Member’ button to save your changes.
Using TracDash, Team Administrators can create, assign and update Plans for members in your group. Through this feature, you can assign multiple plans to multiple users at the same time.
Please note that you must be granted ‘Coordinator’ or ‘Manager’ permissions to create, assign and update Plans for members in your group.
- Click ‘Plan Assignment’ from the navigation menu displayed on the left-side of TracDash.
- Find the user you want to assign plans to and click the calendar box.
- Choose who you want to assign the plan(s) to, the arrival, interval and departure time and the days of the week. Hit assign to save.
- Once assigned, plans will populate the calendar. When it is time for the users to depart on their plan, they will receive a text message reminder.
- If a member does not depart on an assigned Plan within 15 minutes of the scheduled departure time, the Team Coordinator will be notified via email.
The TracDash map displays the location of all members in your group or organization that currently have an Active Antris Plan. Using different colour coded pins, Managers can also see the plan status of each of these team members.
Green PIN: safe check-in, Plan progressing in order
Orange PIN: Member has an overdue checkpoint on their Plan
Red PIN: Member’s plan is in Emergency Status
If live tracking or emergency tracking is enabled, that location data will also display on the TracDash map. When an admin clicks on a specific member’s trip plan title, the TracDash map will display their Plan route.
The TracDash map can display information for an entire organization, as well as details of a specific Plan. When displaying a specific Plan, the TracDash map highlights all the plans Checkpoints. The Check-ins are colour-coded according to the TracDash legend on the right-side of the map to indicating the member’s trip status and progress.
If live or emergency tracking has been enabled for a member, this will also be displayed on the TracDash Map.
To view a member’s Plan:
1. Go to the TracDash homepage.
2. Scroll through the list of Members & Plans in your group organization. A grey hover will display over each row as you scroll.
3. Click on the row of the Member’s Plan information you want displayed.
Once clicked, the TracDash map will change to the member’s route and highlight their checkpoints.
4. If you want to see more information and Plan detail, you can access the Plan Summary Report by clicking on the ‘Plan Name’ hyperlink.
Antris stores all historical Plan data.
A member’s past Plans can be easily accessed by Administration in TracDash:
FROM THE TRACDASH HOMEPAGE:
1. Find the member of interest from the list below the map. Use the search bar if needed.
2. On the right side of the member’s row, click the ‘View’ button in the Past Plans column.
3. A new page will be pulled up, listing all of the member’s past plans.
Click a row to see that Plan’s checkpoint information.